ERC CONNECTINGEUROPE is hiring a part-time research assistant for six months. Start date: February 2021.
You will be assisting in the ERC project CONNECTINGEUROPE. Your tasks will be to support the Principal Investigator (PI), Prof. Sandra Ponzanesi (Media and Culture Studies, Utrecht University) in the various activities, programming and execution.
- Assist with the regular EU project administration tasks.
- Assist with the final online conference, planned in April 2021.
- Take care of the communication for social media and online events.
- Assist with academic research.
- Assist with the editing and preparation of manuscripts.
- Assist with duties related to the production of academic journal articles.
- Meet regularly with the supervisor to discuss research assignments.
- Prepare literatre reviews.
- Gather and analyse data.
- Prepare documentation for submission to agencies and foundations that fund research.
- Manage and reply to project-related correspondence.
- Organize, maintain and update website content.
- Prepare other articles, reports and presentations.
MA or higher in a relevant field
Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
Preferably proficiency in Dutch
Flexibility and proactive approach
Research Assistant: key skills & proficiencies:
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Technical skills
- Digital skills (WordPress, social media platforms, online conferencing and webinars)
- Planning and scheduling
- Graphic design abilities
- Video recording and photography skills